This Past Week

Hey there, Luna here!
 
And Krystal!
 
We've had one hell of a crazy week together. And I've been struggling to find things to talk about, so I guess this will be fine? Might be a tad self-indulgent, but I doubt ny'all care.
 
'Ny'all?' Really Lunes?
 
Anyway, to begin with, back about a week ago, I watched Sparrow die and didn't do anything to stop Spider. We were curious about what was in his computer head, so Spider began pulling. I could tell Sparrow was panicking and clawing at Spider but she wouldn't stop and uhhh I should've restrained her but I sat there frozen.
 
So Sparrow died and I took quite a beating from literally everyone in the house, but they had every right to be enraged. I should've been kicked out from the house, even planned to go into town and find myself a new place to live, but thankfully, Cole has his wacky reaper powers and was able to revive and reattach the head/soul to Sparrow.
 
A couple days later, they were able to get the computer head off properly and it turned out Sparrow is Terminal. Our friend was back, but he looks a lot different now. Black fur and yellow eyes, not to mention all of the computer hookups on his limbs/tail. He's unable to speak as of typing this up, but he did get out "Cole" barely last night. It's progress.

In slightly less awkward news, I got a new transformation. I was driving around Meridian when I saw a random pink door in the middle of the road. I got out of the car and went in and found myself in some weird alleyway with a TV headed sailor cosplayer? She took my phone and it glowed pink. A new app appeared on it which transformed me into a magical girl, one that's human??? So I got both a human catgirl and an anthro catgirl form now and they're easily to swap between. I even got elemental magic too!

Lemme see here. Oh! DATRRS is back on a new account called WickHeck, whatever the heck that means. Yes, cuz Pie Writes made sense too... Hush Krys. Anyway, we got that, but it's seems to be a little slow at the moment. Hopefully that changes and we can connect to everyone again soon!
 
Oh and last night the moon wasn't right again. I noticed a lot more people freak out, so I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I experienced hyperventilation hard, so much so that it made my entire body freeze with pins and needles, like a living nightmare. It was freaky as hell. I told myself I wouldn't freak out, and unfortunately, the pink moon made me succumb to it. Ugh. What a pain.
 
Today, we saved Harmonia from Beezlebub. And I went to the GDA to save the Holy Mother, Gem! Lunes found a way to split our minds so that we could be in two places at once, at the cost of our focus powers and stamina. It was so cool, but damn, I am so tired now. Tell me about it Krystal, I want to go take a long nap now. I guess we'll need to practice that one too.
 
Indeed Lunes. Thank you for enabling that. It might turn out to be useful, especially with Dueling Season coming up.
 
Agreed. 
 
In any case, I've rambled for long enough. This has been Luna  And Krystal! Over and out!   

Popular posts from this blog

CHANDRA

Private Sword Lessons

The Abandoned House of Luna