Hey there, Luna here!

Hey there, welcome to my blog. My name is Luna. It's nice to meet ya. I'm not really sure what to put here but here we are. Hoping to write more about my archival efforts and my journeys as part of the Risen, the Marked, and [the kiss]. Until next time, this is Luna, o--

Wha- hey, Lunes, what the heck? Aren't you going to introduce me?

Oh right, where are my manners? The other voice is Krystal, my co-pilot. She's really chill and has taught me a whole lot about using my mind for wacky fun powers. She's my best friend and I wouldn't be here without her.

Oh Lunes... you make me blush.

How do you even blush?

D-don't worry about it. Just focus on Omni Pie, pleeb.

Right right. Well in any case, this is Luna and Krystal, over and out.   



 

Popular posts from this blog

CHANDRA

Private Sword Lessons

Funeral for the Fallen Soul