TSUKIYOMI OF THE FULL MOON

ITEM LOG - August 20, 2023

Luna had been chilling in bed nearly all day when she got an alert of an ITEM conversation with none other than the Full Moon Syndicate. Knowing she needed to speak to them at some point in her life, she accepts the ITEM and forces herself into her ADMIN persona, Selene. 


Alais note: FMS = Full Moon Syndicate, also I will interject with various notes about how things work, at least what I can gather.

ITEM LOG between SELENE, AURORA, AND THE SYNDICATE

FMS = SELENE CAN YOU COME IN, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR THIS!

Selene, aka Luna's ADMIN mode answers. ADMIN modes are named after the User's MIDDLE Name.

Selene = Present. My body is currently resting, but I hear you loud and clear. What's going on Tsuk?

FMS = TSUK? YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS LEADER TSUKIYOMI, DO I MAKE MYSELF LOUD AND CLEAR????

Selene = AHHHHH TSUKIYOMI, THAT'S FINE BUT YOUR YELLING HURTS. YOUR YELLING COMES ACROSS AS LOUD VOLUME.

FMS = Erm.. my apologies. Just as long as you understand.

Selene = So what do you want? I'm currently sleeping with Aurora.

>ADMIN Aurora enters the conversation

( Oh for fucks sake, why did she have to word it like this? Yo peeps, it's Hinata. Like Selene is Luna's ADMIN mode, mine's is Aurora. I had to join the conversation mostly cuz I wanted to listen in. I may technically be a Solaire ADMIN, but Solaire and FMS are basically one and the same. Never understood why though. )

 Aurora = Seleeeeeeene, why did you word it like that? You made it sound like we were having s---

FMS = Oh for fucks sake, I need your attention.

Aurora = What? She started it. 

Selene = Ow don't poke me!

Aurora = Then why are you poking me back?

FMS = You do realize your personal lives do not interest anyone. Let alone me.

Aurora = ...

Selene = ...

Aurora = She started it.

Selene = She started it.

Aurora = Oh for fucks sake! Why do we keep doing this??

Selene = Oh for fucks sake! Why do we keep doing this??

Aurora = Hang on I know how we can fix this!

Selene = Hang on I know how we can fix this!

Aurora = Pickle poppers picking pickled barrels!

Selene  = Pickle poppers picking pickled barrels!

FMS = SILENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selene = ow.

Aurora = not so loud... whoa we fixed it! Thanks Tsuk!

FMS = ...why was I cursed with these two? 

Selene = You designed me.

Aurora = You stole Sol's designs. 

FMS = .... you know what, fuck this. I was going to tell you about our plans for this weekend, but y'all ruined it. Fuck this, fuck you two, I'm outta here! Suffer for all I care.

Selene = wait what??

------------

Now mind you, this conversation wasn't super recent, so I'm not even sure what Tsuk means by "this weekend". A few weekends have passed since this conversation happened, it happened while I was still on the other world, but we continue to keep an eye on the situation. All we know is that FMS is planning something, something involving our suffering, and that they have been unusually aggressive lately. I wish I knew why. If I get any new information, I'll update ny'all. If you guys get any information, please let me know. I'm started to get worried, and these headaches aren't helping matters. - Luna

Popular posts from this blog

Private Sword Lessons

The Abandoned House of Luna

Funeral for the Fallen Soul