CHANDRA

 April 28, 2023

 

 It all started with a post I made on my Tumblr requesting help with finally finishing my mental locks once and for all:

 ---

As much as i hate what Toby did to me and Chandra too, um. I guess maybe I'm willing to accept it. Not like i have a choice.  I still want to know the full truth though. I want to know who cursed me and attempted to break Hinata and I. I want my memory. I feel like I'm really close

The pamphlet Rebecca showed Violet, a circle on the full moon with the words ‘cheated death’. ...it feels familiar. I hate how familiar it is. I feel I'm so close to breaking the final lock to my memory, I just need to know who Chandra is. Please. I’m begging you, help me. It hurts.

Even thinking about it makes me scream in pain. It's... massive. it's... the final mental lock. right Krystal?

{- Correct. Break through it. And your memories should return to full. And please ask us questions, we might be able to reason the answer. Break through. Finish... ugh. Finish us off. I have a feeling the final lock may be difficult to fully beat though. Just a hunch that this might be an adventure in of itself. And it seems this lock may be connected to the Blood Moon Raid. It's possible that breaking Chandra's identity might break that one as well. It's... a new thing for all of us. -}

---

Questions poured in about Chandra’s appearance and movements at Solaire. Not much could be gathered though. The topic was swapped to the Blood Moon Raid however, which seemed to jiggle something. Memories of escaping in the woods during the fateful battle led to some revelations from Hinata, as her memory wasn’t locked down.

She was killed during it. Hinata died and lost one of her nine lives in the Blood Moon Raid.

Learning the truth seemed to also unlock something stored away in Hinata’s memory.

Krystal revealed the symmetry between Solaire and FMS. How the Hinata4U plushies and the LUNA project Animal Girls were all designed to be war-machines, even if Hinata’s original intention was pure. That said… somehow I was able to leak information despite being only 9 locks broken out of 10. I thought everything was behind the 10th, but no. Strange. This is about where we started to notice Krystal’s behavior become slightly more erratic. She challenged Violet to solve why only I was taken. Two halves stronger as a whole. Hinata and Luna, sun and moon. Opposites attracting each other. An eclipse.

Simply put, our minds and bodies are stronger when we’re together. Solaire’s goal was to separate us so they could experiment on us more easily. Hinata was never left on accident. It was fully on purpose.

 

This… leads everything right back to Chandra. On learning Chandra has been dead for ten years, the same amount of time Krystal has been dead, Violet presented a theory that changed the entire game on its head.

And thus, the final battle begins.

  

Violet presents evidence to strengthen her claim. Two ADMINs, being Chandra and Crescent. The fact that Hinata was left at Solaire, thus separating the halves and weakening each mind. ‘Krystal’ responded with a new question:
“Prove I ordered my own death”

It’s at this point where everything changes. Krystal’s voice becomes distorted in my mind, as well as everything shifts to a deep red with many references to blood moons. Yes, Krystal has entered her BOSS mode. Even the tumblr itself shifted red. Alais did the right thing and put ‘Krystal’ into timeout shortly after, but something was up. Almost as if Krystal wasn’t even in control herself.

Image

 

 Of course, I couldn’t really accept it. I knew Krystal was Chandra, but Chandra wasn’t Krystal. They’re two separate people. Chandra must be controlling Krystal somehow.

The next day, ‘Krystal’ continued to press for an answer. But then Alais saved the day as Memory Log #9 released! In it, the ITEM conversation  I had with the Krystal I knew and loved (still do!) revealed some things, some weaknesses in Chandra’s plans. And thus… a PSYCHE BATTLE begun.

Now Playing: vdtYCDxSLtI - “Chandra’s Logic”


Chandra HP: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



A loud audible click is heard from Luna. Specifically in her neck region.

Cole looks over at Luna with a concerned look

She's silent. Concentrating on something. Hinata looks concerned and is typing up a storm on Luna's laptop.

"We're breaking the collar tonight Cole." Hinata explains.

Thinking about Jane causes Luna to tear up. They flow down her face silently while she seems to be focusing unnaturally hard.

"Oh I uh I see" That only made Cole more concerned.



Two more loud clicks are heard. The usual blue spiked collar appears to be hanging a bit loose on her neck, instead of how usually tight it is. It's glowing red. The golden locket, on the other hand is a bright purple.

 

 

 

 

 

 



One more click and the collar seems to be on its last legs. More of the collar is glowing purple instead of red. Almost no red remains. Luna enters hyperfocus and a bright blue fiery light surrounds her entire body. She is continuing to concentrate unnaturally hard. Hinata keeps typing rapidly.


Now Playing: 5k95n2rvbB0 - "The Haze of Resolve"
 

 

 

{- ყơų... ყơų ƖıɬɬƖɛ. ɛ۷ıƖ ℘ıɛƈɛ ơʄ-- -}

“Whoooooa language. And I disagree, you never created a God. You created a Monster. A monster who wants nothing more than to take down both Solaire and TFM brick by bloody brick. You designed an enemy capable of casting even the wildest of magicks. You designed my body, a vessel capable of infinite mana. And you've designed someone who has the best friends and allies imaginable. Heh, I should be thanking you Chandra. I should be thanking you for giving me the resolve to end Full Moons nefarious schemes.
My name is Luna Selene Grey. NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND YOU BASTARDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

GRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU CHANDRA, FUCK YOU FMS. AND ABOVE ALL... FUCK THIS TIGHT PIECE OF SHIT AROUND MY GODDAMN NECK!”


Luna grunts still deep in her Hyperfocus and pulls the collar off from her neck. The electronics on the collar spark and a red orb of light manages to escape from it. Eventually Luna passes out from exhaustion, the locket on the collar still in her palms.

If this battle against Chandra showed me anything, it’s that I really have the best friends in the Worlds. I literally was unable to do anything about this, I had to actually rely on others. It made me feel stronger than ever knowing others had my back.

With Chandra defeated, even if seemingly temporarily, it had one last thing to say:


Simply put, Toby put the locket on the collar for two reasons: One to remind Luna that she's not alone. And two, so that when this happens eventually, Krystal can separate herself from Chandra.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Private Sword Lessons

The Abandoned House of Luna