Memory

 Had a bit of an eventful weekend and I'm not exactly the best to vent to someone, so I might as well do it as a blogpost.

Are you sure Lunes? You know Lilith offered to listen right?
 
I'm aware Krystal, but I dunno. Something about all of this really bothers me. Like... this wasn't my first ti--
 
Lunes? You blanked out for a second there.
 
Huh??? What happened. I was just talking and then...  Uhhhh lemme just... start i guess?
 
 ----------
 
Okay, where to begin. I was contacted by someone in the front yard by a letter in Welsh. I don't know Welsh, but Spider recognized it thankfully. I originally thought it was a weird tongue of the gods, but nothing worked. My name is not LatentMoths, I'm nowhere near as good as him. Anyway it was an open invite to a party for someone who used to live at Harmonia's, a really nice person named Ivy. i spoke to them in the woods later that day and something felt really off.  But I pushed down the feeling and went back home.
 
A few days later, Ivy came back to the house and gave me a letter to hold onto, she also left another ornate letter on the living room floor and told me to invite people. I did as she asked. I figured she was a friend and a bit of fun could be alright. 
 
Day of the party came, we went into the woods and got drugged by her. Found out the party was a wake for Ivy's sister. And when we finally came to, Ivy was dead. Brutally murdered. And um...
 
Lunes, breathe. Um.. uh oh. Okay, so she came to and Ivy was on the ground. Lunes tried to investigate, but nothing could be figured out aside from a brawl seemed to have broken out and she was placed in the family guy death pose. The next day, Lunes went for a walk in the forest and accidentally found herself at the crime scene, despite choosing to take a random path.

Ivy was there but reborn as a Sisyphean Lust demon, meaning she has a TV head now. She confronted Lunes about the murder and admitted that it was meant to be unsolvable. But Ivy also said Luna murdered her. Issue is, if Luna was the killer, certain aspects of the crime could not be caused by her. Something's up with this bullshit. Also speaking of up, are you okay Lunes?
 
uhhh yeah? what hapnd,,?
 
you passed out. 
 
Uhhh.. yeah, i was just thinking about... things. something feels really familiar. But I can't remember what. Gods damn you Solaire.


...and this is why we archive everything Lunes. 
 
But you said there's internal memory right? Why can't I access it?

Because if you do, Solaire may press the trigger.

Oh. uhhhh yeah probably best we don't then. I kinda like living. But still, I hate this feeling.  Um. Sorry for not being super descriptive. Not entirelysure what's happening to me..
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

CHANDRA

Private Sword Lessons

Funeral for the Fallen Soul